Meeting With Us

Here’s what to bring to your tax appointment:

If this is your first year with us bring a copy of last years Federal, State and Local Tax Return. Please print our Tax Organizer from our Homepage, fill out, and bring this along with your tax information.

Other important documents to bring if available/applicable to your situation:

  • Tax organizer, if one was sent to you.
  • Date of Birth and Social Security numbers for taxpayer, spouse and children.
  • Wage Statements – Form W-2.
  • Pension/Retirement Income – Form 1099-R.
  • Interest/Dividend Income – From 1099-INT/1099-DIV.
  • Unemployment Income – Form 1099-G.
  • Sales of Stocks/Bonds – Form 1099-B.
  • Self-Employed Business/Farm Income – Form 1099-MISC.
  • Lottery/Gambling Winnings – Form W-2G.
  • Income/Expense from Rentals.
  • Income from Partnerships, S Corporations, Trusts & Estates – Schedule K-1.
  • IRA Contributions.
  • Alimony Paid/Received.
  • Child Care Expenses & Provider Information.
  • Medical, Vision & Dental Expenses.
  • Charitable Cash & Non-Cash Contributions.
  • Record of Purchase/Sale of Real Residence.
  • Mortgage/HELOC Interest Paid – Form 1098.
  • Real Estate & Personal Property Taxes.
  • Un-reimbursed Employment-related Expenses.
  • Educator Expenses.
  • Tuition & Education Fees – From 1098-T.
  • Student Loan Interest – Form 1098-E.
  • Estimated Taxes.